There are Many Ways to Be a Member!
Levels of Engagement
|Participation Level||Where to Participate||How to Participate|
|CCLDs Participant||www.YTIOnline.org||Participates in the live webinar series|
|CCLDs Contributor||Moodle & WebEx||Actively participate in the full on-line series and live interactive sessions; complete field assignments; cultivate a place-based community of practice.|
|CCLDs Partner||Licensed Agreement to Teach the Course||All of the above, including design and facilitate a minimum of one discussion on the CCLD social network; observe and co-lead future Moodle course(s); maintained professional integrity by staying current in the course field of study|
- US Citizen-Centered Leadership™ Community
of Practice (15 weeks)
- Facilitator: Carol Blessing
- January 5, 2021 - Course Begins
- April 13, 2021 - Course Ends
- Weekly Classes Tuesdays, 3:00 – 4:30 U.S. Eastern Time
- Register Now!